Monday, June 2, 2008
Boof of the Month...June
I love this book! I love most everything I've read from this author. The book is about a girl named Benny from the time she's a young girl 'til the time she's in college. It follows her life and the relationships she forms. I think the book has everything you could want: romance, suspense, mystery, betrayal...I could go on and on. It's a pretty good sized book, but I couldn't put it down. I had very bad manners while I was reading this book. I read when we had company over for dinner and during a game of Guitar Hero:) You won't be sorry you read this one. Another plus is that it takes place in Ireland and I hear that accent in my head while I'm reading it. I love that accent!!
Posted by
Aundrea
at
8:40 AM
Labels: Book of the Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I don't know why I haven't read this one. Why haven't I read this one? I love her other books. Do you have a copy Aundrea? Email me and let me know. I would love to borrow it. By the way, I'm loving Shadow Divers.
Yay! I love that you are loving Shadow Divers!
I really enjoyed this book and how well you understood each character. I loved when she would use her Scottish accent and wish she did a little more. I have not read other books of hers yet but I did enjoy the writing. I was able to picture the story and the atmospheres and places she described.
I loved this book. I think Benny is awesome.
I loved this book. I think Benny is awesome.
I thought this book was a bit predictable, but I loved it. It turned out to be more enjoyable than I first thought.
Post a Comment