I just finished a fantastic book, that I had to share with all of you, called The Spy Wore Silk by Aline Romanos, Countess. It is a true story of an American spy who is married to a Spanish Count. She was one of the very first CIA agents ever, and has written a few different books about her experiences.
This one takes place after she has "given things up," since she has a husband and children, but is called back into service to try and foil a coup attempt on the king of Morocco. (If you have read Stolen Lives, you will really find this interesting!!) It was exciting, adventurous, and I kept reminding myself that it was a true story. I give it 5 stars and a PG-13 rating (It is very clean, and no foul language, but it would be rated this if it was a movie.)
PS. Be careful when looking for it that you don't mix it up with another novel by the same name.





1 comments:
Im excited to read this one! I'll get back when I've finshed it!
Post a Comment