I just finished reading A Swiftly Tilting Planet, by Madeline L'Engle, the author of A Wrinkle in Time. This was a different type of fantasy than I am used to, but I found that I really loved reading it. About a boy who journeys with a unicorn to save the earth from nuclear destruction, he journeys to different points in time to change the "might have been" that will save mankind. It really made me think about the connections of time and space, and how the actions of one can determine the future for many. I give it a PG rating and 4 stars.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I loved A Wrinkle in Time, but I can't remember if I ever read A Swiftly Tilting Planet... I'll have to see if I can find a copy at the used bookstore. :)
Post a Comment