I'm excited for a New Year and a new book list! Thank you to all for the books you've shared with us over the last year. As you can see I read many that you recommended. I gave my ratings in *. Enjoy!
My Book Report for 2008
Twilight, Stephanie Meyer *****
New Moon, Stephanie Meyer *****
Eclipse, Stephanie Meyer *****
Breaking Dawn, Stephanie Meyer****
I Love Everybody (and other atrocious lies), Laurie Nataro *****
Me & Emma, Elizabeth Flock ***
The Book Thief, Marcus Zusac *****
Snow Flower The Secret Fan, Lisa See ****
These is my Words, Nancy Turner ****
Rasputin's Daughter, Robert Alexander ***
The Joy Luck Club, Amy Tan ***
Memoires of a Geisha, Aurthur Golden*****
Mrs. Mike, Benedict & Nancy Freedman *****
The Choice, Nicholas Sparks***
The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho***
A Bend in the Road, Nicholas Sparks ***1/2
Shadow Divers, Robert Kurson ****
Austin Land, Shannon Hale ***
Belle Praters Boy, Ruth White ****
Girl With the Pearl Earring, Tracy Chavalier ***1/2
Marly and Me, John Grogan ****
Ida B, Katherine Hannigan ****
Milkweed, Jerry Spinelli *****
The Secret Life of Bees, Sue Monk Kidd *****
Princess Academy, Shannon Hale *****
Goosegirl, Shannon Hale *****
Bonesetters Daughter, Amy Tan ****
Can't Wait to Get to Heaven, Fannie Flag ****
Enna Burning, Shannon Hale ****
Kite Runner, Khaled Hosseini ****1/2
Star Girl, Jerry Spinelli *****
Love, Star Girl, Jerry Spinelli ****
Where or When, Anita Shreve **1/2
The Memory Keepers Daughter, Kim Edwards ***
Circle of Friends, Maeve Binchy ****
Pilots Wife, Anita Shreve ***
Behold to the Man The Kingdom and the Crown, Gerald Lund *****
Fishers of Men The Kingdom and the Crown, Gerald Lund*****
Come Unto Me The Kingdom and the Crown, Gerald Lund*****
Friday Night Knitting Club, Kate Jacobs ****
My top five must reads are; Shadow Divers, The Book Thief, Memoires of a Geisha, Mrs. Mike, and The Secret Life of Bees.
My top five fun and light must reads are; I Love Everybody (and other atrocious lies), Can't Wait to Get to Heaven, Marly and Me, Star Girl, and Princess Academy.
My top five I just plain loved are; Goosegirl, These is My Words, Milkweed, Ida B and The Twilight Series.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment