
"The True Meaning of Smekday" is a very funny and hard to put down book, about the Earth being invaded by aliens. It's a young adult book, but I fully enjoyed it,and now I'm going to have Fuller read it. It's touching and silly, and has some great little cartoons along the way- a perfect summer read.
Here's what Dave Barry had to say about it:
"This is a truly wonderful book about what happens when a girl named Gratuity and a cat named Pig join forces with an alien named J.Lo to try to save the world from another group of aliens who...Okay, it gets complicated. But trust me: it never stops being funny."
This is a very G rated book- except for a little alien violence. I would give it 5 stars.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
The True Meaning of Smekday
Posted by
Michelle
at
9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment