Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Anyone out there?

My husband asked me the other day if I was the only one on this blog anymore. I do love it and am grateful for book reviews and suggestions. But I too have noticed a huge decline in participation and wondered if anyone else is still enjoying this blog as I am? Please let me know if you are and would like to continue with the book of the month and so on.
Happy January to you all!

8 comments:

Sidney said...

I'm not from your group, but I've been viewing this blog and reading many of the books of you suggested. Thanks!

Jodi Jo said...

I still check in when someone posts something new! I always read stuff that everbody else has already posted, but I use it for suggestions. (I'm reading Cold Sassy Tree right now.) :)

Shannon b said...

I read the new posts too. And usually when I finish a new book I make sure to post about it. The problem right now is, I haven't been reading much! :)

Arah Debra said...

I'm still here too. I always read the new post and have read a lot of the books. I just don't post but I love getting the great recommendations.

Becky said...

I just have the blog linked to my reader and I check in when someone posts.

I confess I don't read the book of the month...

I do like book suggestions. I haven't had many to offer as of late - (my daughter's cancer put a crimp in the 'ole reading. But thankfully she's in remission now, yea!:)

I also don't post if I can't highly recommend it and I haven't had a "book love" for months now. Any suggestions? ;)

In truth, I've wondered how long or if you would keep this going since, as you point out - it is pretty quiet. It's a great idea...it's probably just a casualty in the time crunch of life...

Lisa Brown said...

I am here - in fact, most of the posts that you didn't do, I did :).

Natelli Johnston said...

sorry Rochelle, I know I have turned into a loser blogger, but I do like this blog and seeing what everyone thinks of the books!

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

I'm not in your group, but I love seeing the posts as well and reference it often when I am in the mood for a good book.