A delightful retelling of Pride and Predjudice from Mr. Darcy's point of view. Charmingly written, it is a wonderful glimpse into his side of the story. It is broken up into 3 books, and this first installment takes him back to London after meeting Elizabeth. I read it in one day and couldn't wait to read the next one. 5 stars and a PG rating.
Duty and Desire (Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman, #2)
One of my friends said that this almost works better as a stand alone book, and I have to agree with her. Although it was about Mr. Darcy and was filling in the blanks of what he did between meetings with Elizabeth, it really didn't further the overall series very much. That said, it was a fun little mystery, and I did love the way the author had him pining over Elizabeth and comparing her to the ladies that surrounded him. I was much more excited to read book three, however, as that is where all the real good stuff should be :). 3 stars and a PG rating.
These Three Remain (Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman, #3)
I loved this book! The third in a series of books told from Mr. Darcy's point of view, and the best of the three. I was completely caught up in the story, and really loved, not only hearing his thoughts and feelings, but getting to know his sister and his friends better. (I especially liked the new character, Dy Boughman) It made me want to go right out and reread Pride and Predjudice, or watch the movie to see it all from Lizzy's perspective again :). Great fun!! 5 stars and a PG rating







0 comments:
Post a Comment