I loved this little book!! It was such a fun and delightful read, that I didn't want to put it down. The story of the Penderwicks, four sisters and their widower father, who rent a cottage for a few weeks in the summer, only to find adventure, friendship, and fun.
The biggest source of all the commotion is the boy, Jeffrey, who lives at the mansion next to their rented cottage. The sisterhood and friendship are a breath of fresh air, and as the girls try to help their new friend, you can't help but cheer them on :). A wonderful children's book, and great for adults as well. I give it 5 stars and a G rating.
Monday, March 22, 2010
The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy, by Jeanne Birdsall
Posted by
Lisa Brown
at
1:08 PM
Labels: Lisa Brown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I read this to my boys last summer and they loved it! A very fun book.
LOVED IT!
Post a Comment