A sweet story about Harriet, an eighteen year old girl with a true and good heart. Her mother died when she was 3, and so afterwards was raised by a stingy aunt and a professor father who had better things to do than love his daughter. The only good thing in her life is dance.
It is when Harriet is offered a spot in a ballet company, that she chooses to take control of her life and runs away from home. The ballet company she joins is touring in the Amazon, and it is there that the adventure really begins, and where keeping a promise to a young boy changes Harriet's life forever.
I really, really enjoyed this book, and especially the love story part of it. I read the book in one day, because I just had to know how things would turn out. (It would make such a fun movie too.) I give it 4.5 stars and a PG-13 rating. (And I know I gave it a really high rating, and it may be a fluff type of book, but it was a perfect fluff book for me.)





1 comments:
thanks for doing these book reviews. I have found some really good reads thanks to you!
Post a Comment