I absolutely loved this book! Not only did I fall in love with the three main characters, but I felt like I had been plucked out of my life and placed in Jackson, Mississippi in the early 1960's. There was heartache, sorrow, joy, and resolution. I couldn't help but feel blessed that things have come so far since then. I give it 5 stars and a PG-13 rating.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
I absolutely loved this book! Not only did I fall in love with the three main characters, but I felt like I had been plucked out of my life and placed in Jackson, Mississippi in the early 1960's. There was heartache, sorrow, joy, and resolution. I couldn't help but feel blessed that things have come so far since then. I give it 5 stars and a PG-13 rating.
Posted by
Lisa Brown
at
8:23 PM
Labels: Lisa Brown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment