I read a lot of cookbooks - something I do when I am hungry, but I don't usually rate them on here. However, this cookbook was like a story unto itself. Along with absolutely gorgeous pictures, Ree's witty remarks at the start of each recipe (along with her random stories about ranch life), made the book feel more like a conversation with a good friend. I give it five stars, and I haven't even tried any of the recipes yet :).
Thursday, February 4, 2010
The Pioneer Woman Cooks, by Ree Drummond
I read a lot of cookbooks - something I do when I am hungry, but I don't usually rate them on here. However, this cookbook was like a story unto itself. Along with absolutely gorgeous pictures, Ree's witty remarks at the start of each recipe (along with her random stories about ranch life), made the book feel more like a conversation with a good friend. I give it five stars, and I haven't even tried any of the recipes yet :).
Posted by
Lisa Brown
at
4:00 PM
Labels: Lisa Brown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I hadn't thought of posting a recipe book here...but if I had...this would be the one. I love it! The narrative and pictures are so fun and the recipes look delicious.
Great suggestion!
What an excellent way to put it! I'm working on a review of this one too!
Post a Comment