Ida B ...and Her Plans to Maximize Fun, Avoid Disaster, and (Possibly) Save the World
This is a young/middle reader chapter book that I read to my 6 & 8 year old girls, but I enjoyed it just as much if not more than they did. It is about a girl around age 10 who believes her life is practically perfect and then something happens that changes everything. The main character is very easy to relate to and it gave me a new perspective on the emotional ups and downs that we all experience. Even though I was reading it to them at bed time (and beyond), I couldn't put it down - (which for me, at bed time is a big surprise) I give it a 5/5 stars and a G rating.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am looking forward to reading this book! I have really enjoyed light hearted good reads lately!
I read it and loved it. Great book! Teaches us how to better handle lifes ups and downs. I love how stubborn Ida is also!
Post a Comment