
I just started reading this book, so my review will come in about a week. I just wanted to see if others have read it and what they think. This book actually caught my eye a few years ago when I was looking for a gift for my step-mother. I didn't end up getting it but thought it sounded like fun. So here I am, finally reading it for myself. Maybe I will gift it to Sheila after all.
Update April 9, 2008:
Hmm, what did I learn from this book? Well, I was reminded of the special place animals have in our lives. I can't say that I have ever had a dog I felt was family, but I have had a cat I felt that close too.
I enjoyed reading this book. It was filled with the moments of laughter and heartache every person and family experiences in a lifetime. I would recommend it to anyone interested in memoirs or who love animals.
I give it 3 of 5 stars and a pg rating for some embarassing husband wife moments that might make you blush if you were reading it aloud to your kids. (That probably peaks your interest some, huh?)
Monday, March 31, 2008
Marley and Me
Posted by
Blackberry Bratt
at
6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I read this book awhile ago and absolutely loved it! It is funny and touching and a very quick read. It made me feel SO much better about my own crazy dog.
I keep passing this book and wanting to read it and then I buy a different book. Now I will borrow it from you.
I've never had a relationship with a dog, so I wonder if I will be able to relate to this book...
Post a Comment