I just got done reading "A New Earth". I was excited about reading this book because Oprah is really pushing it as a fantastic and must read. It was definitely not what I was expecting. For some reason I thought it was going to be along the lines of a novel, not a psycholoy book. Overall I thought that the message of the book was really enlightening. At times I felt that it was a little too wordy for me. About 1/3 of the book was over my head. The first 30 pages or so was hard for me to get through but when I started understanding how the Author thinks I did get a lot of useful information out of it. Here's a sample of what the book is about, "How to be at peace now? By making peace with the present moment. The present moment is the field on which the game of life happens." I give it four stars.
****





0 comments:
Post a Comment