Love Ruby Lavender by, Deborah Wiles
are a few of my favorite books. Alright, alright so they're considered children's book. But I LOVE them! Aundrea turned me on to these books, I think they are a few of her faves also?!
In the midst of all the serious or deep books we read sometimes the ones that only take an hour or so and leave you with the sweetest child like smile is the best book and the most needed in our hectic live.
I'm not going to give a actual review of these book other than it's a 5 star and rated PG. I want you to read it and find out every little detail for yourselves. I'm sure you can find these books at any library. Have fun!






2 comments:
I love love loved Each Little Bird That Sings, can I borrow Love Ruby Lavender
I love these books too!
Post a Comment