Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Born to Rope


I loved this book! It is a coming of age story about a young man at a crossroads in his life. He has made some poor choices and befriends a man who proves to be pivotal in his quest to find himself. It was a very easy and enjoyable read. I am a sucker for cowboys though, so I was particularly fond of it. There is a lot of cowboy vernacular which made it a bit hard to understand completely unless you are familiar with that lingo; still an easy read and touching.

1 comments:

Jaci Moore said...

I was just looking at the books you guys have. Lee Nelson actually my sister in laws dad. I haven't read any of his books, but I'm doing his daughter's hair this week, so I'll have to let them know that he's got some fans! Cool
Jaci Moore