I am a huge murder mystery freak and have loved the Women's Murder Club series. 7th Heaven is the 7th book of the series. I was so excited when it came out and I have been so let down! I am usually a big fan of James Patterson but I really didn't care much for this book. It was slow and way too predictable. I give it 2 stars and a strong PG-13 rating for occasional strong language. If you are a fan of the series, it is worth reading. If not, don't waste your time.
Monday, April 7, 2008
7th Heaven by James Patterson
Posted by
KerrieLeigh
at
3:00 PM
Labels: KerrieLeigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Thanks for the tip. I usually pick these up after they come out in paperback. Sometimes long after, but I will keep in mind that I shouldn't waste my time on this one.
Post a Comment