My sister in law suggested this book after I sent her an excerpt I received by e-mail. I LOVED IT. It is a great book to read around mother's day to help all women remember that being a mother is the most important job on the market. I love how Jane uses examples from her career as a network anchorwomen and her life as a LDS woman to express her thoughts on motherhood. This is a book that I will read again and again for the message is so important.
I give it 5 stars and a PG rating.





2 comments:
Everytime I walk by this book I'm always tempted to buy it...because I love the cover! I'll have to get it next time! Thanks for the review!
I also loved this book and have read it several times. It has helped me through some rough times when I think I just can't face it anymore. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment