As some of you may have noticed I have been mysteriously adding photos of you to our slide show. Our goal is to get a picture of every one of our Authors. A lot of us don't know each other and this way we can all put a face to the name. As of today we are missing 20 photos. If you don't see yourself on the slide show that means we don't have your photo...if you wouldn't mind taking a moment to email your picture we would really appreciate it! Also, if I have added a photo of you that you despise or have spelled your name wrong etc. please let me know!
Every time we have someone join we get excited! There is something special about knowing that you are making some sort of a connection with women you don't even know. I personally have read more good books in the last few weeks than I have in my lifetime...thanks to your wonderful suggestions! Keep posting girls!!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Attention Sistas!!
Posted by
Autumn
at
8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment