I really, really enjoyed this book. Dan Brown' s writing style is just easy and keeps you intrigued. If you've read The Divinci Code, you will most likely like this book too, and it's the same type of mystery novel that keeps you turning the pages just to see what happens next. It isn't by any means a literary award winner, but it is a good book that keeps you entertained. I always worry about what I am going to run across as far as whether a book is clean or not, and this for the most part is a safe choice. I would give it a 4.5 for entertainment and recommend it if you can't decide which book to choose next.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Deception Point by Dan Brown
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I really like Dan Brown. I will put this in my pile.
I really enjoyed this one too, lots of twists and turns ;)
I have read all of Dan Brown's books. I love, love, love all of them!
Post a Comment