Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Friday Night Knitting Club









*****
The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs. I absolutely loved this book. The modern day Steel Magnolias. I give it five stars and a PG 13 rating for some language.
A very eclectic group of women meet at Walker and Daughter Yarn Shop every Friday night for knitting club, chit chat and some stories of lifes lessons.
These women build lasting friendships that would probably never form outside the shop and when life gets shaky the friendships surpass to sisterhood...



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the recommend, this book is in my stack of things to read. Maybe I'll bump it up and start it next.

Autumn said...

I almost bought this the other day...now I'll have to go back and get it!

Shannon b said...

I've been wondering about this book. Glad to hear that someone read and liked it.

Autumn said...

I just finished reading this. I thought it was an easy read...not my favorite book, but entertaining. A real tear jerker!