Oh my goodness! This was such a great book, a total page turner. I've always been intrigued by polygamy, I just haven't known much about it, granted this was one womans story, but it shed so much light on other peoples stories you hear. I think she put things in words that really helps you to understand why. She really believed in her religion, she was raised in it, but she was able to start putting things together for herself and escape with her eight children. What a woman! I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, especially with all that is in the news right now. My friend said that Carolyn has been on CNN a lot lately... I'm going to have to watch for her.
Five stars! I don't know what rating I'd give it either PG or PG-13.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Escape by Carolyn Jessop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment