Friday, April 18, 2008

Positive Discipline Series

This series of books is wonderful! I haven't read all of them, but for any out there that might want a resource to turn to when you want to learn how to feel "good" about how you discipline your children, then these books are for you!

I personally loved being re-educated about the word discipline and how it means to "teach" not to "punish". What an awakening. I see my little toddler and all the stuff she is doing and understand more the motivation behind it and therefor can react better to it.

I plan on reading all of these and listening to the seminars on cd that are available. I promise, if you read these, you will not be disappointed.

5 of 5 stars
rated G

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

I LOVE this book on teens and I refer to it daily!