I began this book knowing nothing more, than I had really enjoyed another book by this author. I was surprised and delighted to discover right away, that it was science fiction. I thought that Anne did a fantastic job of making the future "futuristic," without making it unreachable or creepy, as it often seems to be in Sci-fi books. I also loved the characters of Aerin and Dane. It was great to go through each of their journeys of discovery, while watching them grow closer together as they learned about themselves. I give it 4 stars and a PG rating.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Academy 7, by Anne Osterlund
I began this book knowing nothing more, than I had really enjoyed another book by this author. I was surprised and delighted to discover right away, that it was science fiction. I thought that Anne did a fantastic job of making the future "futuristic," without making it unreachable or creepy, as it often seems to be in Sci-fi books. I also loved the characters of Aerin and Dane. It was great to go through each of their journeys of discovery, while watching them grow closer together as they learned about themselves. I give it 4 stars and a PG rating.
Posted by
Lisa Brown
at
12:57 PM
Labels: Lisa Brown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment