I think I would have enjoyed this book so much more if I hadn't listened to it, because the reader was particularly boring, which had the side effect of making a very exciting story, sound boring. Oh well. I think I would still like to finish the series, but I will just read them, instead of listening. I give it 4 stars and a PG-13 rating (for violence and swearing).
Friday, April 15, 2011
The Bourne Identity, by Robert Ludlum
I think I would have enjoyed this book so much more if I hadn't listened to it, because the reader was particularly boring, which had the side effect of making a very exciting story, sound boring. Oh well. I think I would still like to finish the series, but I will just read them, instead of listening. I give it 4 stars and a PG-13 rating (for violence and swearing).
Posted by
Lisa Brown
at
12:42 PM
Labels: Lisa Brown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment