Okay, this book hasn't actually come out yet . . . .but I thought I'd post some super-important details for fans of Twilight. {copied from a post to my blog yesterday}
A release date for Breaking Dawn has been announced! 12:01 a.m. on August 2, 2008. {can you say midnight party?} Mark your calendars and scratch out the rest of the week for some intense reading. Okay, maybe just 1 or 2 days for some of you. But I need a whole week to really savor it! And get this, you can already pre-order your copy of Breaking Dawn on amazon.com. That is crazy. But it looks like we'll be able to get a taste of Breaking Dawn on May 31 when a sneak peek of the first chapter becomes available. Go here for the official press release.
Get the Breaking Dawn count-down clock here.
Also, here's an interview with Kristin Stewart (Bella) about the new movie. It sounds like they are doing a great job with it -- the way she talks about their Edward (he's really getting into the character), and the stunts (running through actual treetops - no CGI). And she talks about filming books 2, 3, and 4 like it's a done deal. We can only dream. This movie is set to release on December 12th.
Oh, and if you haven't heard already, here is Edward. (scroll down to December 11, 2007) Here's a good photo of Bella and Edward side-by-side. I think they go together pretty well!
Here's another article about other casting announcements.
And that's all I got. 175 days to go!
Friday, February 8, 2008
breaking dawn
Posted by
Shannon b
at
2:14 PM
Labels: shannon brown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
OH I CAN'T WAIT!!! I read all of these this last Sep and then reread them. My husband was a bit put out by the whole thing... lol
I love that their are other people out there as obsessed with these books as me. Can't wait!!
Oh my gosh! I can't wait to check all this out!
Post a Comment