Left to tell: discovering God amidst the Rwandan holocaust
By: Immaculee Ilbagazia
This book is about the genocide of the Tutsi tribe in Rwanda. It happened in 1994 where one million Tutis were brutally killed by the brain washed Hutu tribe. It is about one woman's survival during this trying time. If you have seen Hotel Rwanda then you will want to read this book. Reading books like this every once in awhile help me keep my life in perspective and I count my many blessings. This book is an easy fast read, I got very caught up in this true story. I give it 5 stars.





3 comments:
I really want to read this. Anyone who survived this has had to have amazing faith.
This sounds like a book i would really like. Thanks for the review.
Would you consider this too graphic for a fourteen year old girl? I have not read this yet and my daughter is dying to read it.
Post a Comment