Friday, February 8, 2008

If you enjoy a good mystery...


If you enjoy a good mystery, then you will want to read Gossie by Olivier Dunrea. Ok, so it's a picture book. But the pictures are so sweet and innocent and lovely.

Gossie, a young gossling, loves her red boots. She wears them everywhere. You see many of the local wildlife as she prances around in them. (My favorite is the turtle.) One day she can't find her boots...hence the mystery. If you fall in love with this book, you should know there is a small series available to keep you happy.

I figure I can review this book because I love it more than my 18 month old daughter does and that classifies it as more of an "adult" book than a "child" book, right?

Definatley 5 out of 5 stars and PG13 rating for a fight scene...just kidding. Totally G-rated.

1 comments:

Tresa said...

lol I think I will see if the library has this one.