Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Naming


I found this one at B&N over christmas and just loved it. I went right out and bought the second "The Riddle" and plan on getting the 3rd "The Crow" as soon as I can get to the book store.
It's about a young girl who has had a hard life so far and finds out that she is a bard with strange magicle powers. She is rescued by another great bard and they find themselves on an adventure to save all of Pellinor.
I hope the 3rd will be as good as the first two. I rate this 4 stars because discriptions dragged a bit & PG13 for action

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hi Tresa! I've just been lent this book and am really enjoying it. I love getting into series :)
Allison

Blackberry Bratt said...

Okay Tres, I'm requesting this from the Library right now. I hope I fall in love! (I'm sure it's going to happen...I can tell by the cover.) Ha ha.