.jpg)
I loved this book. I have been sort of against reading it because everyone else was but I am glad I finally took the plunge. This book is an easy read and you don't have to think much you can just get lost in the book. I loved the characters and the setting I loved every thing about it. There are vampires and werewolves everything to make a great book.
New Moon
I was dissapointed in the second book. For me it was slow, I keep waiting for the exciting part to come. You have to read the 2nd book to get to the 3rd book.
Eclipse
This is the 3rd book and it was great. It was exciting and fun just like the first book. It was funny because when Billy, Jacob's dad would talk I would read in my mind as if he was speaking with a Native American accent. When they had the big bonfire and Billy was telling storys I couldn't read it without using an accent. I tried not to but it wasn't the same. I felt like Edward made Bella seem so fragile that she couldn't handle anything, that kind of bug me. But I think I like Edward the best. I can't wait until the next book comes out.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Posted by
Unknown
at
10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I don't think Jacob was Navajo! LOL! I just read these books and ended up really liking them. As I read them I kept think "holy smokes! Can this get any stranger? Vampires and werewolves?" But I am hooked and can't wait for the next one.
I also thought #2 was a little slow until the very end.
There was also some sexual tension in these books, HELLO! But overall a fun read, for being about vampires and werewolves!
BTW, what would you rate this? PG? PG13?
I'm thinking PG13. And I forgot to rate it I give it a 5.
Rochelle that the only accent I know. LOL!!! Go read that part over and see if it sounds better that way trust me it does.
Maybe it's because we grew up near the reservation...but, I totally gave Jacob and Billy a Navajo accent! LOL!
i've read all three and by the end of the book i didn't like edward! i know that i am in the minority! but i didn't like how overprotective he was of Bella, it bugged! I vote for Jacob! She doesn't have to give up everything for Jacob like she would for Edward!
*dies*
I love this series... passionately. Hah, really, Eclipse is my all time favorite. It is true that New Moon is a little frustrating and basically slow in the middle, but she makes up for it in the end, right?
One more thing, *hides* don't stone me for this. I prefer Jacob. THERE I SAID IT!! I don't know, I guess I'd just pick a werewolf for a boyfriend over a cold hard vampire. Haha, granted, Edward is dreamy and I wouldn't complain had he chosen my blood as his "brand". Hahah, loved these books.
Post a Comment