This club is originated by two friends separated by many miles. Both of us have a love of books and are constantly asking for good reads and in search of the next best. There's a plethora of good books we never get our hands on and some we just simply never hear of. Let’s fill the gap by sharing books, thoughts and ratings through a sisterhood book club. Some of these women I have never met and some she has never met. The idea is to invite a friend of a friend of a friend, someone always knowing the other. If you are interested E-mail us and we will send you an invite, when you accept it you are able to post on this site. If someone you know wants to join they can e-mail us too! Share your book with us and comment on other posts.
*post your book *give a small review *rate your book up to 5 stars *put your name in the LABELS field *no smut *go back and comment on what you have read
We do have a book of the month and an on going discussion, please participate as this makes the sistahood all the better!
1 comments:
I added the BOM and it showed as being written by Joseph Smith. I removed it until I can find one that states, translated by.
Post a Comment