
I just finished the book "Chocolat" by Joanne Harris. I vaguely remember watching the movie years ago and thought that I liked it. I did not like this book. It was boring, seriously, every time I picked it up it would put me to sleep. Even at 10:30 in the morning, I found myself dozing on the couch. But I am the type of person that once I've started a book I have to finish it. So I did. I give this book a PG-13 rating and maybe 1.5-2 stars. So, unless you really need to unwind and have trouble falling asleep I wouldn't recommend this book. I will say one good thing about it. It made me crave good chocolate. But I don't know if I would call that a good thing either. It's not very much fun to want to eat tons of chocolate while you are trying to lose weight!!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Chocolat
Posted by
Aundrea
at
3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thanks for this review. This is one of my all time favorite movies and I was wondering how the book would be.
My thoughts are the same with Darilyn... how coincidental!
Post a Comment