Every few years, I pull this book out and read it again. The title refers to both the physical hiding place where the ten Boom family secreted Jews from the Nazis, and also to God, as in Psalm 32:7: "You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance." It is a heartrending true story of suffering, faith, endurance, faith and forgiveness. I love this book - It definitely earns a five star rating. If you haven't read it make it your next book!
Friday, February 8, 2008
The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
Posted by
Amy
at
9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I Love this book! This book had a major impact on my life. It put lifes lessons into perspective. What an amazing story about two sisters and all of the amazing things they did! I LOVE IT. Great book, I promise anyone who reads it will love it too!
This is one of my very most favorite books. Absolutely love it, LOVE IT!
I just finished this book and loved it! Really makes you think about putting Christ in the center of your life and brings a deep sense of gratitude!
I finally read this book, and was so glad I did. WOW!!
Post a Comment